Thursday, December 23, 2010

~Embrace the Cam~ 12.23

It's not every week that I get to share official portraits for Embrace the Camera! A few months ago, I stumbled across a {new} photographer who was {new} in the area who happened to know a friend of mine from Charlotte. (Thank you facebook ads...) Anywho, Katy and I have been chatting it up and we thought, how fun! We can take shots of each other for our websites! Yippee! And of course, The Bug was tagging along. She had her own little photo shoot too, so that we could deck our Christmas cards with her cute mug... (I'm saving those as a surprise!) Katy was sweet enough to get some great ones of my sweet little girl and I together. Merry Christmass Eve Eve everyone! :

She loves to jump on my stomach like this. I wish I loved how it felt.
Muah!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE these photos! They are just adorable.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

What beautful shots!! She is a cutie!

hill said...

such great shots!
xoxo.