Thursday, December 16, 2010

Embrace the Camera-Dec. 16th

Gonna keep it short and sweet today. Here are The Bug and I reading a story before bedtime. For all of you paci haters out there, I know. I know. She's getting a little to old for it. But she only has it during sleepy time and I just don't have the heart yet. Anywho, here we sit in her room. With her super cute tree as the star of the show. Except for that you can't really see the star. But there I go getting wordy on what I promised to be short...
Except to say that I did finally take the kiddo for a haircut. Occasionally, I may be known to make a slightly bigger deal out of something than it really might end up being. Maybe. And I am thinking that maybe this was one of those super rare occasions.
BEFORE
DURING (she sat there like a champ)
AFTER
Doesn't really look much different. Just a little less scraggly. But she's so cute to me that she makes "little less scraggly" look good. And there will still be plenty of pigtails and clips to go around. Peace out and sweet dreams friends! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awwww... this is a perfect time for pictures! She's going to treasure these when she's older :-)

Oh and sweetie, have you added your city info to Location Central yet? It's where you can see who else blogs by you. We're all out there!

www.locationcentral.blogspot.com