Saturday, March 5, 2011

Half Birthday.

Today is Selah's half birthday. That means that 2 1/2 years ago at 2:30pm, my life changed forever for the good. After a very unexpected emergency C-section, I left Winnie Palmer with a little baby girl in my arms 5 days later. I have learned more about myself, this world, being a mother, and grace and sacrifice from this little piece of heaven than anywhere else.
So after 30 months of life, who is she?

Rock collector extraordinaire.
Tiny dancer.
Asker of many, many questions.
Trinket gatherer.
Lover of people.
Maker of friends.
Watcher of Dora and Diego.
Princess wannabe.
Fruit snack fiend.
Wordsmith.
Potty skeptic.
Cell-phone chatter.
Light of my life.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I just found your blog and had to tell you that I love it. AMAZING pictures! Seriously, you're awesome! :)