Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boutique for a Week is back!



It's time to remind you about my favorite place to shop for my little lady: Boutique for a Week! The fabulous week long consignment sale is back for spring, so mark your calendars for NEXT WEEK if you'd like to check it out. Visit boutiqueforaweek.net to learn more about the sale and to see their schedule of events. The sale opens to the public on Thursday, March 3rd. The schedule is a little different this time, so check first before you head down. And AS ALWAYS, the sooner you can get there, the better. All the good stuff gets gone real fast. :)

They have TONS of stuff....clothes, baby gear, bedding, furniture, etc. And, if you are feeling froggy, there is still time to register as a consignor to sell some things too (you have until Saturday night to enter items).

I really love attending this sale and have gotten so many fabulous things for Selah there. Most of her really cute clothes (and shoes) come from this sale.

This time, BFAW will be held just a few miles off of I-4 on West Colonial Drive. I just googled it and it will take me about 15 minutes to get there from College Park. Yippee!

No comments: