Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Little Bit Crazy.

Here is today's Embrace the Cam shot. We were headed out for a Home Depot run. I hid behind my child secretly because I hadn't changed my clothes in a few days. And it looks like a bomb went off because we are about to move. Again. {sigh.}
Coincidentally, the goose managed to wear a backpack and carry a map in this pic. She began watching Dora a few weeks ago and I am afraid that we are never turning back. Up until this point, I managed to only put on the occasional DVD or a few choice PBS shows for her. But no more. Dora is the deal. I didn't realize until I was about to take the picture that she had her Dora gear on. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but it gave me a chuckle.

In other news, I confirmed for myself today that I am, in fact, a little bit crazy. In the midst of the chaos of my life, not limited to getting ready for a move, trying to manage a serious back issue, being a mother to a 2 year old, and starting a business, I have taken on a few projects. I already posted on one today. And then I went and started another. What am I thinking? No. What in the Sam hell am I thinking? Ei yei yei me. Here's a little sneakity peak at project #2 minus the 2 cans of spray paint that are already coating it. Gotta head back to the Depot for some more. Spray paint makes me feel powerful.
I love you Craigslist.
Back to my crazy...Yeah. So, I tend to thrive and be more productive when I have craploads of things to do. I've got problems. Big ones. Which is why it's so good that crafts and projects are cheaper than therapy. Stay tuned for the end result of project #2. :)

4 comments:

Jami said...

i'm so glad I'm not the only one who wears the same clothes day after day. lol cute picture!

Jennifer said...

That's an amazing little locker ordeal you got going on there. Can't wait to see the end result!

You're not the only mother who hides behind their child {guilty} and wears the same clothes more than two days in a row. {again, guilty}. An adorable lil' person you have growing up in your house! =) Hope moving is uneventful, painless, and quick!

Found your blog from ETC on the Anderson Family blog.

Demetrius and Amy said...

oh just one of the many reasons i love ya my friend. can't wait to see what this one looks like.

oh, and can our wednesday "community" time include some kinda craft or somethin? i need your inspiration.

black tag diaries said...

can't wait to see how these lockers turn out! what a snazzy deal... and i'm with amy... if you have craft time in your community group, i'll fly down from kentucky to join;)