Thursday, January 13, 2011

Embrace the Cam.

Oh geez. It's Thursday again. That means Embrace the Camera peeps. You know, where you make it a point to post a picture of yourself with your kids, or your furry babies, your mom, your boss, etc. so that your photo albums and scrapbooks include a shot of you every so often?
{click below if you wanna join the club!}
Whoopsy. I ain't got no ETC game as of late. Not to panic though...I was feeling a tad nostalgic and dug back in my files to find this:
and this.
I don't know if I will ever have another baby. But good Lord in heaven do I love the one I have. These pictures were taken back in September 2008 (shout out to Ollie Wren photo and Emily for sharing her early a-Mazing talent with us). Back then, I had no idea that my daughter would enjoy imaginary cooking as much as I enjoy the real thing. Or that she would wear heels while doing so.
I could, however, have guessed if my DNA were at all involved that karaoke would likely be in her future. No lie people~this little munchkin fashioned this "microphone" up out of her wooden food items. I walked in the room to find her humming along to her toddler tunes while making a pizza. Just pretend that it doesn't look like a wenis. It's much cuter that way.
I had some clue that if I were to have a daughter that she would likely have crazy hair. But who knew it would be this cute.
My little who.
Oh the cuteness.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous photos! My lil' man is just weeks older than your honey. She is soooooo cute! I want another child..but my hubs and I just can't seem to decide when. We shall see. I, like you, love, love, LOVE the one I have. Kids are the greatest!

black tag diaries said...

so fun! love your photos... and love meeting people out there in blogland... especially ones that are friends with some of my FAVORITE people! love your blog... and your little selah is just adorable!!!

emily anderson said...

i still love your newborn session i did. it's still one of my faves...
:)

Jami Nato said...

OMG, you said "wenis"...i say that sometimes and people are generally shocked. but they laugh.

Meredith said...

so cute. like, SO cute. love these pics girl! :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Sarah said...

Love that nostalgia.....I feel your new mommy joy through those pics.....