Friday, January 28, 2011

Apron Party~What to Bring!

Cewing Peeps-
After looking through a ton of these apron patterns, it seems like the best thing to do is for each of us to come to the Circle with our own pattern printed out and desired fabric purchased. It felt a little intimidating to me at first to get this stuff off of the web, but after a little more homework, I think it will be fairly easy.

Here are a few more choices:

So, now here's what you need to do:
1.) pick the apron that you want to do.
2.) download the pattern FOR FREE! found on each tutorial and print out
3.) purchase required amount of fabric per tutorial instructions (looks like around 1.5-2 yards)
*I just went to the sewing superstore place in maitland (on 17/92) to have my machine repaired and to my surprise they had amy butler fabrics for $10/yard. Her designs are BEAUTIFUL and it fits the whole anthropologie style. They had a sign advertising a facebook page and coupons, so maybe it is affordable after all. Has anyone signed up for the coupons?
4.) email me if you are stuck since I have not yet downloaded my patterns and it looks a little persnickety.

Got it? OK great! Comment or email with questions or concerns. Hope to see you Tuesday!


No comments: