Thursday, May 20, 2010

So long Aunt Say-see :(

During my time at RTS, I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the sister that I have always wanted. Stacey and I have had our share of highs and lows together and will forever be bonded as a result. I was honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding last June. She and her hubby Josh have decided to head back home where her family is to Alexandria, Virginia. Selah calls her Aunt Say-see. So, no more frequent visits (and tons of help) from Aunt Say-see. She's only been gone for a few weeks and we miss her tons already. Of course there will still be lots of phone calls and the occasional skype session, but, we will miss her sweet face muchly! We are hopeful for a smooth new start for the Diacks in D.C.! Here are a few shots from the going away soiret:
We are sad. :(



No comments: