Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spring with Baby Selah

Oh boy my momma has been a bad girl...no posts for way too long. Here is an instant replay from the past few months:


Late March and April with our girl meant learning to sit up all by herself:

Her first official trip to the beach, where it was so cold that we didn't even bust out her bikini...She looks like she up to no good here....eating is going very well now after our visit with Dr. C. This girl can't get enough of the bathtub:
Learning to share with my four-legged sibling, whose depression has sank to an all-time low. She doesn't know that soon I will be really fun for her...
First time in a swing at the Brown's house on Easter Sunday and she loved it:

Here's a better shot of me in my Easter dress:


One of my favorite things was sitting in my Bumbo and helping Mommy "cook":
The month of May was equally as exciting. Here's a shot of me and mom on Mother's Day. Notice that ink (on my hand) that I used to "sign" her Mother's Day card.
I got to meet baby Carter during my last-minute visit to Charlotte a few weeks ago. Isn't he a cutey? We'd make a lovely couple someday!
Here's a good one of us girls....In May, we had our first family vacation together. We went to Nags Head, NC to Aunt Susie's wedding where we hung out with some dear friends for a long weekend. Here's one of me and Dad at the Bodie Island Lighthouse:

I was such a trooper to tolerate many hours in my carseat so that we could drive all the way from Florida to the tippy top of North Carolina. This is my new friend Emory that stayed with us at the beach house:

Here's me, mom, dad, and Uncle Danny at the largest sane dunes on the east coast:
Oh, and here's Aunt Sue in her pretty dress with mom and the girls:

Look at how big my diaper got when I went in the hot tub. Speaking of hot, check out my bikini!!

Oh, and we went to the Wright Brother musuem where I got my astronaut certification:


Despite all of the driving, cutting my first tooth, and the weather being a little less than ideal, we had a really nice time on our first vacation.

And as if that wasn't exciting enough, my mommy got to GRADUATE the other day! She still has one class to finish online and some hours in the clinic, but how exciting that she got to be with her class as they celebrated the end of this chapter:

Whew! That's alot of stuff. Now, I have to go take a nap so that I can celebrate momma and daddy's 4 year anniversary later on this evening. Nih night! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI ! Thanks for this website!! So good to see the beautiful 'fam'. Selah is darling and so intelligent and kind, and (must add) stable cause she can sit up!! Wow! I am happy that your vacation was great :-) Love, Mom

Demetrius and Amy said...

wow...now that's an update to be proud of! love the astronaut selah and the graduation pic is great. i need to hear more about your trip...